Sunday 27 May 2012

The charity shops of Orpington start to get a little lighter again...

After the success of Ginge Mary Portas in Orpington on the program  Mary Queen of charity shops , the prices up and down the local high street have shot right up and although I know its for charity, its not bloody designer love! We all still go to charity shops for a bargain! I  recently bought this fab 80's number  by Cockney Rebel down in Save the Children.  With a gorgeous thick waistband and tulip skirt design its so god damn flattering, although a little see-through, its a good job I have great knickers! It was being marked down and I got it for only a fiver! bloody fabulous. Thats the price tag I like to see!


I also bought this gorgeous sweet heart bodiced top and pinched at the waist red figure hugging dress. Retro red and spotty bring me back to my Minnie Mouse days this is one head turning number!





No comments:

Post a Comment